All lessons are private, one-on-one sessions with you and your dog! After finishing this program, your dog will be outside, off-leash, with distractions, listening on command. Lessons require a daily commitment from you, the dog owner. Homework will be given for each week and must be completed daily and with consistency.
This package includes 4 hour-long lessons, the Off Leash K9 Training E-Collar, with which all of our dogs are trained, and a Training Leash. The e-collar we use has a two-year warranty, it is completely waterproof, and it has a range of 3/4 mile (1200 yards)! This will be brought to your first lesson along with the training leash.
Basic Obedience Curriculum
- “Come,” “Sit,” and “Extended Sit.”
- “Down” and “Extended Down.”
- “Place” and “Extended Place.” They will sit on a specific location that you point to (chair, park bench, etc)
- “Out.” To drop any and all the things you ask them to.
- “Loose Leash Walking.” They will walk right beside of you on a leash
- “Off.” Do not jump on me or anyone else.
**Extended sit, down, and place means your dog will REMAIN in the down, sit, or place position until YOU tell them to “break” (release them).